Returns and Cancellation
Please note that since our products are handwoven, we only have one of each kind at a time. Also, as the fabrics are pure and the weaves delicate, each garment requires very careful handling. Hence, we are able to offer returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances.
- You may cancel your order before it has been shipped, provided that no tassels and/or fall pico have been added on your request. Should you cancel your order, you will receive a credit amount equivalent to the value of your order for any subsequent purchase on the website. If you wish to receive a refund instead, any bank processing charges will be borne by you and will be deducted from the total before the refund.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item.
- Only unstitched garments (saris, stoles and dupattas) are eligible for return or exchange. Sari blouse pieces cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Your return/exchange request should be sent by email to banaras@Banarasi Weavers Shop.com within 48 hours of receiving your shipment.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrived damaged, you need to email us a photo of the damaged product along with the return request as per step 4.
- Upon receipt of your request, we shall examine the same and send you an authorisation of return/exchange within 2 working days.
Upon receipt of the authorization, the product must be couriered back to Banarasi Weavers Shop Banaras at the below mentioned address within 7 days.
- The product being returned/exchanged must be in its original unused condition and sent along with original bill and tags intact.
- We aim to process all returns and exchanges within 7 days.
- Items that were damaged, defective or sent in error will be fully refunded.
- You could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee might be applicable. Banarasi Weavers Shop will initiate the process for refund on your original debit or credit card within 5 working days but we cannot guarantee the time taken by the bank authorities.
- Mailing address for returns:
- The customer will be responsible for any applicable customs and duties for both the returned shipment and the items we ship in exchange.
- Saris that have the blouse detached, tassels made, fall stitched - either by you or by us for you - cannot be exchanged.